Employees and sub-contractors
We collect, store and use data related to our own employees and sub-contractors. We use it for administration purposes, as well as for managing and promoting our business (including but not limited to: project execution, work assessment, handling logistics, obtaining new business and partners, etc.).
Sollers Consulting employees and sub-contractors can find information on why and how is their personal data gathered, stored and used, in the internal Employees Privacy Handbook.
We gather, suppliers’ personal data to receive and control services provided by them that allow us to run our business, as well as for contract administration purposes. We only collect data that is necessary for the abovementioned purposes, i.e. name, surname, contact details.
Collected data will be processed and used for the following purposes:
- Receiving professional services and goods from the suppliers. E.g. we will process personal data of individuals representing the supplier that provides Sollers Consulting with office goods or provides services needed by our company in order to obtain those goods and services.
- Managing contacts’ relationship between suppliers and Sollers Consulting
- Running our business, i.e. developing and managing our services and products
- Using and maintaining our IT Systems
- Website hosting and management
- Applications and systems administration
- Hosting or facilitating the hosting of business events
- Performing risk, quality and security management analysis and activities
Personal data may be processed as part of the security monitoring activities performed by us; for example, scans to identify harmful emails.
- Complying with law
As a professional services provider, we need to keep certain data to be able to prove we comply with law and regulations throughout the entire service providing process
Personal data that we process will be retained for as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected, in compliance with applicable law. Personal data will be stored for the entire period of the contract of the Supplier that the contact represents, and once the contract is terminated, for the period until all obligations on Supplier’s side have been fulfilled.
In case longer retention periods are required to allow us to defend or exercise our legal rights, we will proceed as per the binding law provisions.
Visitors to our offices
To ensure the safety of our employees, our data and other assets, we have implemented a series of security measures, including: access control to our building and to our offices.
Access to our building:
- Every visitor coming to our company’s offices building, is obligated to record himself/ herself at the building reception desk in a Visitors’ Book and indicate strictly necessary personal data (i.e. name and surname) as well as the company or entity that he/she visits. Entries in the Visitors Books are permanently deleted after a period of 3 years.
- The common areas of the building (including halls) are strictly monitored. CCTV are in operation and the recorded data is kept for a period of 30 days after which recordings are overwritten. In case of an incident or specific problem, the footage is used to investigate the occurrence. If the recorded data turns out to be of value, it will be kept for a period compliant with binding law.
Access to our offices:
- Every visitor coming to our office, is obligated to indicate name, surname and visited employee.
- Our employees can only access the office premises with a name access card. Employee-related entrance data is retained for a period of 3 years, after which it is deleted. In case of an incident or specific problem, the data is used to investigate the occurrence. If the recorded data turns out to be of value, it will be kept for a period compliant with binding law.
Visitors to our website
While you navigate on our website, we may collect limited personal data by using Cookies, i.e. small text files that are later stored on our servers. These are used to maintain the session (for example, to keep a user logged in on the website), so that the user does not have to enter the same information each time, because it is already stored. We are obligated to inform people accessing our website that we are collecting cookies. You can choose whether you agree with that. If you choose not to, you might have limited access to the sections related to data collection.
E-mailing us through our website
- In case you decide to contact us via our “Contact/Requests for Proposal / Request for Information” section, we will collect your telephone number and e-mail address. We will not collect personal information defined as sensitive (e.g. ethnic origin, biometric data, race or criminal records) and are kindly asking for this kind of information to not be provided to us.
If the website visitor agrees to provide us with his/her personal data, this is equivalent to him/her agreeing to personal data processing. We reserve the right to use them in following cases:
- Providing answers to requests
- Providing marketing and informational materials about Sollers
- Initializing a process (e.g. the recruitment process, in case you are contacting us for recruitment related purposes)
- Website security monitoring
- Data analysis
- Register for certain areas of the site;
Sollers Consulting is highly committed to protecting personal data, therefore we will not sell or otherwise make available our contacts personal data to third parties without an explicit consent granted by you, given upon explicit request.
Personal data that we process will be retained for as long as it is necessary (for example: as long as we have a relationship with a specific person), in compliance with applicable law.