Markets and Media
Our mission is to help Sollers grow and spread the word. Our Team of 11 team members is focused to build Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, doing market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a big impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
You´ll have the opportunity to
• Support our managers and business teams in communicating with current and prospective customers especially in the UK (incl. drafting emails, scheduling meetings and calls).
• Maintain the corporate CRM system and support the sales process in the organisation.
• Participate in pre-sales and marketing activities for the UK market and other strategic ones.
• Occasionally participate in external sales meetings and industry events, e.g. conferences.
• Do market research, analyse the results, and draft recommendations for sales activities.
• Maintain media relations, establish new ones and co-run PR activities.
• Draft, proofread and translate a variety of texts, such as press releases, articles, social media posts and website content.
• Take care of and support other activities connected with customer relations, e.g. mailings, marketing materials or business events for customers and leads.
We bet on you, so we expect you to
• Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Humanities (e.g. Foreign Languages, Journalism), Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
• Have a proficient (C2 CEFR) or native-like command of written and spoken English, and you are eager to apply your skills daily, also working with native speakers.
• Have gathered first experience in Business Development, Marketing or Assistant tasks (at least a year of proven experience).
• Present a “can-do” attitude, be very well organised, proactive and able to work efficiently both independently and in a larger team, prioritising tasks according to agreed deliverables.
• Present strong analytical skills & eagerness to develop knowledge about the market and our services.
• Communicate appropriately with internal and external stakeholders as well as other teams within the organisation.
• Be an independent MS Office user – especially of Excel and PowerPoint.
We appreciate if additionally, you
• Have more relevant experience in a similar role, especially in the financial sector or technology companies.
• Had first experience with CRM software.
• Would like to explore other areas in Marketing and Communication.
• Speak also German or French at least at an intermediate level.
• A clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• A budget for training and personal development
• Health insurance, life insurance, travel insurance
• The possibility to work from home
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Sportscard, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football