Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
• Be an active part of the project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
• Being engaged on risk/banking systems implementation, configuration, integration, and customization of software according to client’s needs
• Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
• Plan and execute unit tests.
Tools & technologies used on the project
• .NET 4.8
• PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• R language
• ..and more depending on the project
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
• Commercial and/or academic experience in C# programming language (min. 1 year)
• Very good understanding of OOP principles
• Very good English (min. B2)
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions (also not related to .NET and Microsoft technologies)
• Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have
• Software development best practices
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Ability to travel
• Any of the following: Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, or any similar hands-on experience
• R language
• You can share your GitHub (or any other public repository) profile with your projects
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world