Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day, the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
• Founded in 2000.
• Locations: Warsaw, Lublin, Poznań, Cologne, Tokyo, Gdańsk and Paris
• Specialization: Business advisory and software implementation
• Sectors: Insurance, Risk, Banking, Leasing
• Projects worldwide: Poland, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Japan, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, and many more: https://sollers.eu/customer-and-partners/
• Partnerships: Guidewire, TIA, FADATA, Moody’s
• Own products: RIFE (Responsive Integrable Front End)
• Flat structure
• Supporting delivery teams in the implementation of cloud-oriented solutions with a high focus on best practices for international clients
• Implementing, configuring, and maintaining the key Cloud infrastructure elements of the clients’ company
• Implementing, maintaining, and reviewing cloud-native applications
• Implementing and configuring security aspects of cloud-based applications
• Supporting less senior colleagues in the development of their skills
• Working both with internal and clients’ teams
• Fluent English (C1+)
• Graduate in the field of IT or similar
• Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Commercial experience in configuring cloud in different models: IaaS, PaaS, etc.
• Commercial experience in one of the leading Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.
• Hands-on coding skills in one or more desirable cloud-applicable programming languages, such as Python, R, Ruby, Java, or .NET.
• Very good understanding of cloud-native concepts (Microservices, Containers, DevOps, CI/CD)
• Very good understanding of networking
• Experience in containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernates/OpenShift)
Nice to have
• Experience as a technical leader
• Experience in multi-cloud environments configuration
• Understanding of Insurance or another financial sector
• Understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies
• Consulting type work experience
• Speak French or German
• Intel Core i5/i7 notebooks, 32 GB RAM, Win10, 2x24’’ monitors
• Ergonomic chair, designed in Japan
• Motorized height-adjustable desk
• And many, many more…