Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day, the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
• Supporting delivery teams in the implementation of cloud-oriented solutions with a high focus on best practices for international clients
• Implementing, configuring, and maintaining the key Cloud infrastructure elements of the clients’ company
• Implementing, maintaining, and reviewing cloud-native applications
• Implementing and configuring security aspects of cloud-based applications
• Supporting less senior colleagues in the development of their skills
• Working both with internal and clients’ teams
• Fluent English (C1+)
• Graduate in the field of IT or similar
• Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Commercial experience in configuring cloud in different models: IaaS, PaaS, etc.
• Commercial experience in one of the leading Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.
• Hands-on coding skills in one or more desirable cloud-applicable programming languages, such as Python, R, Ruby, Java, or .NET.
• Very good understanding of cloud-native concepts (Microservices, Containers, DevOps, CI/CD)
• Very good understanding of networking
• Experience in containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernates/OpenShift)
Nice to have
• Experience as a technical leader
• Experience in multi-cloud environments configuration
• Understanding of Insurance or another financial sector
• Understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies
• Consulting type work experience
• Speak French or German
• Intel Core i5/i7 notebooks, 32 GB RAM, Win10, 2x24’’ monitors
• Ergonomic chair, designed in Japan
• Motorized height-adjustable desk
• And many, many more…