We are a Team of over 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Support B2B sales activities.
• Be part of our team implementing IT solutions for financial institutions.
• Help understanding the needs of our clients, creating concepts for the implementation in close coordination with the IT Team and testing created solutions.
• Design and model business processes.
• Take responsibility as a leader of a project area assuring the deadlines and respecting the budget.
• Be engaged in internal company areas to help the company growth.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent in Spanish and English
• Have at least 3 years of professional experience in IT projects for financial institutions
• Have experience in the functional design of IT solutions and their implementations
• Think analytically and have the ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work
• Be able to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
We offer you:
• A clear career path and salary forecast
• An Individual learning and
• An open and casual company culture as well as exploring our passions together, also outside of work (sport, travel, concerts, board games, food, and others)
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects for customers in Europe and all over the world