Our 11 teammates are responsible for accounting and settlements processes, Finance Team ensures tax compliance within Sollers Group and takes care of Sollers financial condition. This is how we carry out our mission, which consists in making sure that we, as company, operate safely and responsibly.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity to
• get to know our internal processes & systems – you will be responsible for processing financial documents (costs, sales, settlements with employees)
• cooperate closely with external accounting offices (both polish & foreign ones)
• support financial department in everyday duties
• develop your skills & knowledge in an international work environment and face more and more demanding challenges in the future
We bet on you, so we expect you to
• have at least half a year of experience in a finance team
• have impeccable computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel)
• be a communicative and analytical person with an eye for detail
• you can work efficiently with numbers
• you have such features as: commitment, communication, diligence, willingness to develop, independence, accuracy, proactivity
• you have a good command of spoken and written English
• organize your work independently and strive for self-development
We also appreciate if
• you know German/French/Spanish/Japanese
• Clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• Budget for training and personal development
• The opportunity to develop professionally in various areas of finance such as accounting, controlling or taxes.
• The possibility to work partially from home
• Health insurance, life insurance, travel insurance
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Multisport card, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football.