About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
About Business Consulting:
Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do - from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions - is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
About the role. You will:
• Be a part of consulting or implementation team during IT projects for financial institutions, primarily insurance companies
• Conduct business analysis, define functional requirements, and test created solutions
• Work closely with software developers and IT architects on a daily basis
• Be an active member of Agile team, taking ownership for your topics
• Test yourself in various roles and tasks in an international environment
About the requirements. You need:
• Practical experience in Guidewire systems implementation or maintenance as a business or as a system analyst or tester
• To be creative, resourceful, and proactive in finding solutions to complex problems
• Ability to apply analytical thinking and synthesis to present results of your work
• Ability to demonstrate strong aptitude to work with external clients from the financial sector in a professional environment
• Ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging international environment
• To enjoy teamwork with experts with various academic background and skills
• Ability to work in Poland and the European Union on a full-time basis
• At least a bachelor's degree
• Great command of English language, being fully confident collaborating with English native speakers
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Familiarity with insurance business processes
• Experience working in fintech, consulting, implementation, or IT company, especially in the fields of insurance or bancassurance
• Team leadership skills and management experience
• Good knowledge of German or French
• While having the main office in Poland, you want to work with our Clients abroad, traveling up to 50% of your work time
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!