Sollers is helping large insurers and other companies from the financial services sector to improve the quality of their software development. In Sollers being the Head of QA means being responsible for competence planning and execution as well as knowledge sharing and sales activities. Those include defining the product vision and offering, conducting sales meetings, working closely with engineering, marketing, and support to guarantee that the revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will be part of the product team ensuring that the QA offering enhances the company’s overall strategy and goals.
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• developing and executing sales strategy of QA competence
• developing the core positioning and messaging for the product
• acting as an expert with respect to the competition
• building and developing the sales pipeline through bringing new opportunities from new and current clients
• working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• being part of an advisory team on an IT project for financial institutions
• acting as a knowledge guru in the QA area
• participating in a full agile development life cycle, working closely with international clients
• contributing to the continuous improvement of testing and QA processes
• working closely with other internal competences to build common sales pipelines
Is it something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• experience in an Agile environment
• experience with selling solutions to large organisations
• minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or other position with the responsibility for sales results
• technical background with experience supported by excellent knowledge of QA
• excellent interpersonal skills
• excellent verbal and written English skills
• very good analytical skills
• ability to work collaboratively as a part of a Product Team and as an individual
• can-do attitude
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• experience with Cloud solutions
• enthusiasm in mentoring for the team
• experience as a Lead of Automation Strategy
• understanding of financial services, especially insurance companies and banks
• the ability to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
• knowledge of additional languages, especially German or French
• experience working in a consulting, implementation, or an IT company, especially in the field of insurance or bancassurance
But enough about work. Let's talk benefits!
And there are many of those in Sollers. Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.