Sollers is helping large insurers and other companies from the financial services sector to improve the quality of their software development. In Sollers being the Head of QA means being responsible for competence planning and execution as well as knowledge sharing and sales activities. Those include defining the product vision and offering, conducting sales meetings, working closely with engineering, marketing, and support to guarantee that the revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will be part of the product team ensuring that the QA offering enhances the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You will have an opportunity to:
• develop and execute sales strategy of QA competence
• develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• act as an expert with respect to the competition
• build and develop the sales pipeline through bringing new opportunities from new and current clients
• work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• be part of an advisory team on an IT project for financial institutions
• act as a knowledge guru in the QA area
• participate in a full agile development life cycle, working closely with international clients
• contribute to the continuous improvement of testing and QA processes
• work closely with other internal competences to build common sales pipelines
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
• experience in an Agile environment
• experience with selling solutions to large organisations
• minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or other position with the responsibility for sales results
• technical background with experience supported by excellent knowledge of QA
• excellent interpersonal skills
• excellent verbal and written English skills
• very good analytical skills
• ability to work collaboratively as a part of a Product Team and as an individual
• can-do attitude
We appreciate if additionally you:
• experience with Cloud solutions
• enthusiasm in mentoring for the team
• experience as a Lead of Automation Strategy
• understanding of financial services, especially insurance companies and banks
• the ability to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
• knowledge of additional languages, especially German or French
• experience working in a consulting, implementation, or an IT company, especially in the field of insurance or bancassurance
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office).
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card, health insurance and much more.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.