This team is divided into 2 separated subteams:
• internal IT Administration where we are taking care of our internal infrastructure – from user laptops and equipment, conference room equipment, printers through administration and maintenance of our servers/storage, administration of operation systems, databases, application servers all the way to our internal network. We define our internal administration strategy – what type of hardware we want to buy/what type of software we want to use. We are also responsible of backups and security of our company data.
• second is DevOps area We are a team dedicated to supporting the development process for internal and external projects. We are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), the configuration of application servers, databases. We also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On external project we work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to:
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting services for employees in all our offices (also remotely)
• Learn the good practices of preparing equipment for fresh employees
• Get to know technical end-user support
• Learn how to prepare guidelines and manuals for users
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be available for at least 30hours/week
• Have basic knowledge of how to use and maintain office equipment
• Have good knowledge of Microsoft office package
• Have experience in the usage and configuration of Windows 10
• Know English at least at an intermediate level (B1)
• Be a good team player
We appreciate if additionally, you:
• Know the administration issues of Linux and Windows serves
• Have basic knowledge regarding TCP/IP networks
• Would like to continue full-time work after the internship is over
We offer you:
• Internship for a period of 3 months with the possibility of prolonging the cooperation
• The opportunity to gain and develop new skills
• The opportunity to be a part of an international consulting company
• Positive atmosphere, work in a dynamic and creative team
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.