This team is divided into 2 separated subteams:
• internal IT Administration where we are taking care of our internal infrastructure – from user laptops and equipment, conference room equipment, printers through administration and maintenance of our servers/storage, administration of operation systems, databases, application servers all the way to our internal network. We define our internal administration strategy – what type of hardware we want to buy/what type of software we want to use. We are also responsible of backups and security of our company data.
• second is DevOps area We are a team dedicated to supporting the development process for internal and external projects. We are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), the configuration of application servers, databases. We also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On external project we work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Providing technical support and troubleshooting services for employees in all our offices (also remotely)
• Learning the art of preparing equipment for employees according to guideline
• Technical end-user support
• Granting access to accounts
• Preparation of supporting materials for users and conducting training for new employees
• Cooperation with other support teams in other locations (also abroad)
• Supporting users in the term how to use applications and their features
Implementation and optimization of IT procedures regarding, workspace preparation, backup and etc.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be a graduate in the field of IT or similar – we appreciate also students from the last grade of technical studies
• You have knowledge of how to use and maintain office equipment – laptops, printers, etc.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Have experience in the usage and configuration of Window operating system
• You know the administration issues of Windows
• You have the ability to work in a team
• Know English at least an intermediate level
• Be interested in a long-term cooperation and the development of competencies in broadly defined IT administration and infrastructure
• Know the administration issues of Linux and Windows
• Have experience in the usage and configuration of those systems
We appreciate if additionally, you:
• You have basic knowledge regarding TPC/IP networks
• You have basin experience in Linux administration
• You know how to manage Active Directory
• You have at least one-year experience with technical support to end-users
We stay at Sollers because we like:
• We know our career path and salary two years in advance
• The company invests in us and offers individual budgets for conferences, self-development, certifications etc.
• We have unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight)
• We have private medical insurance, the multisport card and together cultivate our sport passions
• We have the opportunity to work all around the world
• Twice a month we talk about new technologies over pizza. We have insight into the company’s strategy and status quo. We have many opportunities for integration – both on the project and company level.