Our mission is to take care of our people. Therefore, our team of 11 teammates is involved in many different steps of the “lifecycle of our employees”: From recruiting Sollers to onboarding them to our company to giving them opportunities to develop their skills. By daily supporting them, we help them grow and feel comfortable in the company.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity to
• Develop in the areas connected to the life cycle of employees in our company:
- Evaluations– administrative support of the process happening two times a year, ensuring its high quality and implementing improvements
- Surveys – creating satisfaction surveys for our employees, analysing, and presenting the results
- Onboarding – helping new-joiners to get to know the company
- Trainings – support with processing training requests
• Participate in other People Team tasks like recruitment, employer branding or benefits
We bet on you, so we expect you to
• Be a fully available student or graduate
• Know English and Polish very well
• Have some previous experience in work with data
• Have top-notch computer skills, especially Excel
• Be a communicative and analytical person with an eye for detail
• Be able to organise your own work
• A clear career path and prospective salary two years ahead
• A rich training program, which can be customised to your needs
• An environment where you can quickly learn from experienced colleagues
• Support of your dedicated Coach
• Medical care and multisport card