About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
Markets and Media
Our mission is to help Sollers grow and spread the word. We are focused on building Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, doing market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a big impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
At Sollers we love to code, but we also love to meet new people (especially our potential clients & partners). That’s why we are looking for personalities that have the natural talent to enter new environments without any hesitation and establish new contacts easily and smoothly. It could be face-to-face, cold calling or mail but if you feel like a fish in water in such circumstances, we think we have an interesting ocean for you.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
About the role. You will:
• Monitor & research general market development
• Acquire information about customers & their current activities
• Drive the early stage of approaching and building relationships with new clients (maintaining communication with PAs of decision makers, setting up meetings, drafting email communication, ensuring event attendance)
• Support the definition of a communication strategy towards customers and executing it
• Prepare communication directed to customers’ stakeholders
• Execute CRM processes (keeping data up to date)
• Take part in selected B2B conferences
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in B2B new business / sales positions (preferable roles in IT consulting/delivery services related to financial sector)
• Preferable Master / Bachelor degree with business specialisation
• Analytical skills & eagerness to develop knowledge about the market and our services
• Excellent communication & team work skills
• To pay attention to details, process-oriented thinking, analytical mindset & excellent work organisation
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Experience in working in Agile environment
• Multicultural and international context experience, willingness to travel occasionally, is a plus
• Experience in working with CRM solution
• Impeccable computer skills (MS Office)
• To speak business English & French fluently German language skills are very welcome
• Open minded and dynamic personality.
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!