Markets and Media
Our mission is to help Sollers grow and spread the word. Our Team of 11 team members is focused to build Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, doing market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a big impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
At Sollers we love to code, but we also love to meet new people (especially our potential clients & partners). That’s why we are looking for personalities that have the natural talent to enter new environments without any hesitation and establish new contacts easily and smoothly. It could be face-to-face, cold calling or mail but if you feel like a fish in water in such circumstances, we think we have an interesting ocean for you.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity of
· Monitoring & researching general market development
· Acquiring information about customers & their current activities;
· Driving the early stage of approaching and building relationships with new clients (maintaining communication with PAs of decision makers, setting up meetings, drafting email communication, ensuring event attendance)
· Supporting the definition of a communication strategy towards customers and executing it
· Preparing communication directed to customers’ stakeholders
· Executing CRM processes (keeping data up to date);
· Taking part in selected B2B conferences;
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B new business / sales positions (preferable roles in IT consulting/delivery services related to financial sector);
- Preferable Master / Bachelor degree with business specialisation;
- Analytical skills & eagerness to develop knowledge about the market and our services.
- Excellent communication & team work skills;
- Attention to details, process-oriented thinking, analytical mindset & excellent work organisation;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Experience in working in Agile environment;
- Multicultural and international context experience, willingness to travel occasionally, is a plus;
- Experience working with CRM solution
- MS Office is a must;
- Language: English fluent business; German/French language skills are very welcome
- Open minded and dynamic personality.
• A clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• A budget for training and personal development
• Health insurance, life insurance, travel insurance
• Hybrid work model
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Sportscard, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football