About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies. The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project. Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
Markets and Media:
The mission of our team consisting of 14 people is to help Sollers grow and spread the word about us around the globe. We are focused on building Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, conducting market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a major impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
About the role. You will:
• Monitor and research general market developments.
• Research customers and their current activities.
• Drive the early phase of contacting and build relationships with new customers (maintaining communication, coordinating appointments, ensuring participation in events).
• Implement of CRM processes (data updating).
• Participate in selected B2B conferences.
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in B2B business development/sales position (preferably IT consulting/providing services to the financial sector).
• To be fluent in English and German; knowledge of French is very welcome.
• To have a Master's/Bachelor's degree with business specialisation.
• To have process-orientated thinking, analytical skills & excellent communication.
• To be open to occasional travel.
About our promises. We can offer:
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!