About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies. The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project. Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
Markets and Media:
The mission of our team consisting of 14 people is to help Sollers grow and spread the word about us around the globe. We are focused on building Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, conducting market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a major impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
About the role. You will:
• Monitor and research general market developments.
• Research customers and their current activities.
• Drive the early phase of contacting and build relationships with new customers (maintaining communication, coordinating appointments, ensuring participation in events).
• Implement of CRM processes (data updating).
• Participate in selected B2B conferences.
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in B2B business development/sales position (preferably IT consulting/providing services to the financial sector).
• To be fluent in English and German; knowledge of French is very welcome.
• To have a Master's/Bachelor's degree with business specialisation.
• To have process-orientated thinking, analytical skills & excellent communication.
• To be open to occasional travel.
About our promises. We can offer:
• A permanent employment contract in the heart of Cologne
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours, a hybrid working model and 30 days' holiday per year
• An open and relaxed corporate culture with many internal events
• Half-yearly evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path
• A dedicated training budget for personal development
• Additional benefits such as a company pension scheme and a job ticket
• Fresh snacks and drinks for a good start to the day
• A coach who is happy to help with questions about further training, career or processes
• Flat hierarchies and a pleasant working atmosphere
• Varied projects and challenges