Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting:
We are a Team of almost 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
Tools & technologies used on projects:
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and similar
• IntelliJ Idea
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• ..and more depending on the project
• Be an active part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
• Implement, configurate and customise core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
• Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
• Plan and execute unit tests.
• As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Have commercial experience in any OOP (preferable Java) programming language (min. 1 year)
• Have a very good understanding of OOP principles
• Know English very well (min. B2)
• Have good communication skills
• Have an understanding of software engineering
• Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
We appreciate if additionally you have:
• Software development best practices
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Speak French or German
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world