Whoever says that software development is a mundane and solitary job has obviously never worked at Sollers. Development is just a beginning of a fascinating journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. That journey might take you to Barcelona or Tokyo; Paris or Cracow; Cologne or London. The sheer number of projects and customers we have worked with remotely and on-site, guarantees that you will never be bored, you will be on a constant learning curve and get to show off your skills.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Speaking of skills, it is quite likely that, at some point, you will be using the following tools and technologies
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and similar
• IntelliJ Idea
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• ..and more depending on the project
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• Cooperating directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team.
• Implementing, configurating and customising core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with clients’ needs.
• Designing IT solutions and preparing the documentation.
• Planning and executing unit tests.
• As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for the Sollers’ clients.
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Commercial experience in any OOP (preferable Java) programming language (min. 1 year)
• A very good understanding of OOP principles
• Good command of English (min. B2)
• Good communication skills
• An understanding of software engineering
• Full-time job availability
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Awareness of the software development best practices
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Command of French or German
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
But enough about work. Let's talk benefits!
And there are many of those in Sollers. Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)