This team is divided into 2 separated subteams:
• internal IT Administration where we are taking care of our internal infrastructure – from user laptops and equipment, conference room equipment, printers through administration and maintenance of our servers/storage, administration of operation systems, databases, application servers all the way to our internal network. We define our internal administration strategy – what type of hardware we want to buy/what type of software we want to use. We are also responsible of backups and security of our company data.
• second is DevOps area We are a team dedicated to supporting the development process for internal and external projects. We are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), the configuration of application servers, databases. We also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On external project we work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Providing technical support and troubleshooting services for employees in all our offices (also remotely)
• Learning the art of preparing equipment for employees according to guidelines
• Technical end-user support
• Granting access to accounts
• Preparation of supporting materials for users and conducting training for new employees
• Cooperation with other support teams in other locations (also abroad)
• Supporting Sollers as regards the use of applications and their features
• Implementation and optimisation of IT procedures connected to workspace preparation, backup, etc.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be a graduate in the field of IT or similar – we also welcome students from the last grade of technical studies
• You have knowledge how to use and maintain office equipment – laptops, printers, etc.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Have experience in the usage and configuration Window operating system
• Know the administration issues of Windows
• Be a team-player
• Know English at least on an intermediate level
• Be interested in a long-term cooperation and the development of competences in broadly defined IT administration and infrastructure
• Know the administration issues of Linux and Windows
• Have experience in the usage and configuration of those systems
We appreciate if additionally, you:
• Have basic knowledge regarding TCP/IP networks
• Have basic experience in Linux administration
• Know how to manage Active Directory
• Have at least one year of experience with technical support to end users
We stay at Sollers because we like:
• We know our career path and salary two years in advance
• The company invests in us and offers individual budgets for conferences, self-development, certifications etc.
• We have unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight)
• We have private medical insurance, the multisport card and together cultivate our sport passions
• We have the opportunity to work all around the world
• Twice a month we talk about new technologies over pizza. We have insight into the company’s strategy and status quo. We have many opportunities for integration – both on the project and company level.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.