We are a Team of over 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Tools & technologies used on projects:
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
• IntelliJ Idea
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• ..and more depending on the project
• Be an active part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
• Implement, configurate and customise core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
• Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
• Plan and execute unit tests.
• As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent in English.
• Have commercial experience in any OOP (preferably Java) programming language.
• Have good understanding of design patterns and software development best practices.
• Show good communication skills and teamwork integration.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Be willing to learn new technologies and solutions.
• Be ready to travel regularly.
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.