We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Speaking of skills, it is quite likely that, at some point, you will be using the following tools and technologies
• Java or Gosu
• Git, Jenkins, and similar
• SOAP, REST
• Oracle, MSSQL, H2
• ..and more depending on the project
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• Implementing and customizing core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS
• Developing our own systems as a part of internal R&D team
• Designing IT solutions and preparing the documentation
• Creating unit tests
• Cooperating directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Fluency in English.
• Commercial experience in any OOP (preferably Java) programming language.
• Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, clean code and best practices
• Understanding of software engineering
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions.
• Readiness to travel regularly.
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.