Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Data Competency is one of our initiatives to support digital transformation of financial sector, enabling our customers to become truly data-driven companies. Our mission is to ensure capabilities to address financial sector data-related needs.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building and optimizing our clients’ data pipelines and optimizing data flows. You will work on various data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery. You are ideal candidate if you are experienced in data warehousing and data wrangling. If you enjoy building data systems from scratch and you like modifying existing ones, you will have those opportunities at Sollers.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting:
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Tools & technologies used on projects:
• Data architecture, data modeling, design patterns
• RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• DataOps, ETL/ELT technologies
• Real-time data streaming, Spark, Airflow, Kafka
• OLTP, OLAP, DWH, data lakes
• BI & predictive analytics; AI/ML
• Python, Java, Scala, R
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• Developing ETL/ELT solutions and automating data flows using cloud or on-premises technologies
• Participation in designing logical and physical models using formal techniques and design patterns
• Monitoring performance and optimizing data warehouse provisioning processes
• Participation in advising on how to leverage data in the financial sector
• Work with Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Tech Leads to ensure business requirements are adequately addressed in the design and later in the development process
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Good understanding of designing and OOP concepts
• 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Understand DWH concepts, data lakes and cloud technologies
• Data migrations and ETL/ELT experience would be a plus
• SQL or T-SQL experience
• Speak English (min. B2)
• Good communication skills
• Know at least one programming language (Python, Java, Scala, R)
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Have a practical knowledge of selected technologies in the areas of data integrations, Master Data Management, data analytics, AI, and/or data-driven process automation
• Have knowledge of processes in the data area
• Have experience in software development processes
• Have experience with one of Clouds technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
• Speak German or French
• Worked in Agile (Scrum) methodology
• Intel core i5/i7 notebooks, 32 GB RAM, Win10, 2x24’’ monitors
• Ergonomic chair, designed in Japan
• Motorized height-adjustable desk
• And many, many more…