About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
In our team, we focus on payroll processes like salaries, benefits, all employees' regulations and agreements. We are a first contact to a new employee to help with all formalities.
About the role. You will:
• Co-create payroll processes in all countries our offices are located
• Coordinate and maintain of all activities in the assigned areas, countries or processes
• Maintain employee master data in local systems, ensuring consistent data quality
• Prepare employment documentation e.g. contracts, contract amendments and any other hr-related documents
• Support in the settlement of civil law contracts
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 2 years of experience in a payroll & hr area
• Good organization and communication skills, to be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Analytical skills, sense of responsibility and ability to maintain confidentiality
• To speak and write English and Polish fluently ; German/French language skills are very welcome
• Excellent MS office skills (Excel is a must)
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!