Markets and Media
Our mission is to help Sollers grow and spread the word. Our Team of 11 team members is focused to build Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, doing market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a big impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity of
- Driving & facilitating business development activities and information flow (Scrum Master role) with all market stakeholders (mostly sector leaders & account managers) regarding business operations with current and potential customers (offering, delivery & marcom) to make sure that all planned actions are taking place and are performed according to Sollers excellence standards;
- Supporting Sollers professionals in communicating with customers (incl. drafting emails, scheduling meetings and calls);
- Coordinating CRM data quality processes (keeping data up to date);
- Coordinating Sollers presence on B2B conferences on market (financial contracting, research of participants, evaluation, developing relationship with conference organizer etc.);
- Taking personally part in selected B2B conferences;
- Coordinating events sponsored by Sollers or hosted by Sollers clients
- Occasionally reaching to and building relationship & cooperation with media representatives;
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B business development / sales positions (preferable roles in IT consulting/delivery services related to financial sector);
- Preferable Master / Bachelor degree with business specialisation;
- Analytical skills & eagerness to develop knowledge about the market and our services.
- Excellent communication & team work skills;
- Attention to details, process-oriented thinking, analytical mindset & excellent work organisation;
- Experience in working in Agile environment;
- Multicultural and international context experience, willingness to travel occasionally is a plus;
- MS Office is a must;
- Language: English fluent business; German/French language skills are very welcome
- Open minded and dynamic personality.
• A clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• A budget for training and personal development
• Health insurance, life insurance, travel insurance
• The possibility to work from home
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Sportscard, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football