About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
Our mission is to let our people focus on their work. By taking care of all offices, ensuring comfortable trips to various project places, and organizing many integrations events to boost team spirit, our team members create a positive and productive work environment where everybody matters.
About the role. You will:
• Support sales administration e.g. development and translation of sales materials, communication, minutes, etc
• Cooperate with external providers such as office building administration, office providers
• Manage the ordering of office materials and groceries
• Support legal documentation procedures
• Manage digital document filing and company mail
• Prepare or process invoices or estimates
• Support recruitment and business meetings preparation
• Support recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and employer branding activities
• Support local team integration events organization
• Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable, including simple bookkeeping and banking tasks
• Pack and ship company materials
About the requirements. You need:
• To be fluent in English (over TOEIC900) and Japanese (preferably Japanese native speaker)
• To have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position connected to office administration
• To have impeccable computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel)
• To be committed, communicative, thorough, independent, and accurate
• To organize your work independently and strive for self-development
• FTE 100% (availability during a week Monday-Friday, working hours: 9.00 a.m - 6 p.m) * Open for consultation about part-time work.
• To be ready to work from the office
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Experience working in an insurance company
• Openness to travel
About our promises. We can offer:
• Initial 6-month fixed-term contract, and upon successful onboarding, transition to a permanent employment agreement
• Opportunity to work with colleagues from many different countries
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events. (ex. BBQ, Bowling, Pizza Party)
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period
• Standard social insurance benefits for full-time work (health insurance, paid leave, etc.)