Our mission is to take care of our people. Therefore, our team of 11 teammates is involved in many different steps of the “lifecycle of our employees”: From recruiting Sollers to onboarding them to our company to giving them opportunities to develop their skills. By daily supporting them, we help them grow and feel comfortable in the company.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity to
Be a part of the People team that supports the ‘life cycle’ of the employees in the organisation
Be a contact person for all the employees regarding any issues and difficulties they might have
Play an active part in the rescue process of an employee so that they stay with the company
Build strong, collaborative relationships with managers and leaders within the business to become a trusted advisor.
• Support the employees in difficult moments of their career
• Support the analysis of the employees’ satisfaction level and assure a low attrition rate
• Be responsible for the information flow between the board and the team members to help find the right solutions for the employees’ problems
• Implement proper solutions to improve the quality of rescue process in the company if you see the need for a change
• Manage the process of change, initiate that, and take care of the proper communication
• Support the team in other areas (recruitment, onboarding, trainings)
We bet on you, so we expect you to
• Have at least 2 years of experience in the HR area, including retention & offboarding area
• Be open minded when it comes to changes and new solutions
• Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (major in Psychology, Human resources management or similar would be an asset)
• Know English and Polish very well
• Be a communicative and analytical person with an eye for detail
• Be able to organize your own work
• Have top-notch computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel)
• Clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• Budget for training and personal development
• Health insurance, life insurance
• The possibility to work partially from home
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Sportscard, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football
• And many, many more