Whoever says that software development is a mundane and solitary job has obviously never worked at Sollers. Development is just the beginning of a fascinating journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. That journey might take you to Barcelona or Tokyo; Paris or Cracow; Cologne or London. The sheer number of projects and customers we have worked with remotely and on-site, guarantees that you will never be bored, you will be on a constant learning curve and get to show off your skills.
Speaking of skills, it is quite likely that, at some point, you will be using the following tools and technologies:
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Oracle ADF
• Git, Jenkins and similar
• PL/SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer
• Oracle Database and WebLogic application server
• ..and more depending on the project
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• Implementing and customizing core insurance systems such as TIA or INSIS
• Developing our own systems as a part of internal R&D team
• Designing IT solutions and preparing the documentation
• Cooperating directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team
Is it something right up your alley? Let's see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• PL/SQL and Oracle Database basics
• Basic understanding of OOP, design patterns, clean code and best practices
• Understanding of software engineering
• Very good English (min. B1/B2) and communication skills
• Full-time job availability
You will totally impress us if, on top of the above, you have any of the below:
• Awareness of the software development best practices
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Command of French or German
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
But enough about work. Let's talk benefits!
And there are many of those in Sollers. Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)
Key facts about Sollers Consulting:
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.