In order to ensure the further growth of our organization, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to strengthen our product offering and positioning in the market.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the whole product lifecycle, including product planning and execution through gathering and prioritizing product ideas, defining the product vision, and working closely with managers responsible for sales in our strategic markets.
The Product Manager’s job includes also ensuring that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met and the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Define the product offering, strategy, and roadmap.
• Act as a leader and evangelist to build awareness and create buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
• Represent the company to solicit feedback on our products and services.
• Be an expert with respect to your domain.
• Perform product demos to customers.
• Run PoC, MVP, pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ ones.
• Assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
• Proven work experience in product management or similar role.
• Demonstrated successes in defining and launching excellent software-related products.
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively influence executive management.
• Good knowledge of insurance or banking industry.
• Some technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
• Skills at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Very good English fluency (C1+).
• Ability to work and travel in the European Union.
We offer you:
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally.
• Clear career path and future salary projection. •
• Individual learning & development budget.
• German and French language classes.
• Comprehensive health care, life insurance, travel insurance.
• Home office policy.
• Family support: wedding gifts, generous layette for newborns, family parties.
• Relocation package (if you come from another city).
• Delicious cereals, aromatic coffee, and fresh fruit in our offices.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.