About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
About Quality Assurance:
Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our QA path. Everything we do - from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions - is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
About the role. You will:
• Be a part of advisory team on IT projects for financial institutions.
• Work closely with business analysts, IT developers, and architects on a daily basis.
• Design, create, execute and maintain test cases.
• Test new financial software functionalities according to defined requirements.
• Define tests and acceptance criteria for new functionalities.
• Find, describe, and report bugs.
• Develop solutions for minimizing regression and enhancing software quality.
• Cooperate directly with the client team.
• Participate in a fully agile development life cycle, working closely with product, development teams and client in an international environment.
About the requirements. You need to:
• Have at least 1 year of professional experience in software testing.
• Demonstrate ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Be meticulous in your work and have attention to detail.
• Have at least a basic SQL and ISTQB FL knowledge.
• Think analytically and have ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work.
• Know English very well (at least B2 level).
• Have at least a bachelor's degree.
• Enjoy teamwork with experts with various academic background and skills.
• Be able to work full-time.
• Be able to work in Poland and the European Union.
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Additional languages, especially German or French
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Experience working in consulting, implementation, or IT company, especially in the field of insurance or bancassurance.
• Not being afraid of more technical aspects of testing, including working with databases or integrations.
• Experience in project work and want to continue developing in it.
• While having the main office in Poland, you want to work with our Clients abroad, traveling up to 50% of your work time
About our promises. We can offer:
•Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
•A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
•Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
•An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
•A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
•Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
•Probably all the benefits you can think of!