Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do – from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions – is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Be a part of advisory team on IT projects for financial institutions
• Work closely with business analysts, IT developers, and architects on a daily basis
• Design, create, execute and maintain test cases
• Test new financial software functionalities according to defined requirements
• Define tests and acceptance criteria for new functionalities
• Find, describe, and report bugs
• Develop solutions for minimizing regression and enhancing software quality
• Cooperate directly with the client team
• Participate in a fully agile development life cycle, working closely with product, development teams and client in an international environment
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Have at least 1 year of professional experience in software testing
• Demonstrate ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment
• Be meticulous in your work and have attention to detail
• Have at least a basic SQL knowledge
• Think analytically and have ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work
• Know English very well (at least B2 level)
• Have at least a bachelor's degree
• Enjoy teamwork with experts with various academic background and skills
• Be able to work full-time
• Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
We appreciate if additionally you:
• Know additional languages, especially German or French
• Have experience in software testing in financial sector
• Have experience working in Agile environment
• Have experience working in consulting, implementation, or IT company, especially in the field of insurance or bancassurance
• Are not afraid of more technical aspects of testing, including working with databases or integrations
• Have experience in project work and want to continue developing in it
• While having the main office in Poland, want to work with our Clients abroad, traveling up to 1/2 of your work time (once the pandemic situation allows it)
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office).
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card, health care, life insurance and much more.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.