About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity to
• Support reception desk and office activities
• Cooperate with external providers such as office building administration, office providers
• Manage the ordering of office materials and groceries
• Support recruitment and business meetings preparation
• Support local team integration events organization
• Support other activities
We bet on you, so we expect you to
• Have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position connected to the office administration
• Have impeccable computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel)
• Have a fluent command of English
• Be committed, communicative, thorough, independent, and accurate
• Organize your work independently and strive for self-development
• Be able to work in a hybrid model (3 days from the office +2 days from home)
• Be able to work full-time
• Clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• Budget for training and personal development
• Health insurance, life insurance, travel insurance
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Multisport card, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football.