About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
Our mission is to let our people focus on their work. By taking care of all offices, ensuring comfortable trips to various project places, and organizing many integrations events to boost team spirit, our team members create a positive and productive work environment where everybody matters.
About the role. You will:
• Support reception desk and office activities.
• Cooperate with external providers such as office building administration, office providers.
• Support company operations by maintaining office space.
• Manage the ordering of office materials and groceries.
• Support recruitment and business meetings preparation.
• Support local team integration events organization.
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position connected to the office administration.
• To be committed, communicative, thorough, independent, and accurate.
• To organize your work independently and strive for self-development.
• Impeccable computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel).
• To be fluent in English and Polish, both spoken and written.
• FTE 100% (availability during a week Monday-Friday, working hours: 8 a.m - 4 p.m or 9.00 a.m - 5 p.m).
• To be ready to work from the office.
About our promises. We can offer:
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!