Our mission is to take care of our people. Therefore, our team of 11 teammates is involved in many different steps of the “lifecycle of our employees”: From recruiting Sollers to onboarding them to our company to giving them opportunities to develop their skills. By daily supporting them, we help them grow and feel comfortable in the company.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You´ll have the opportunity to
• Administrate recruitment processes (maintaining the candidates database. scheduling interviews, submitting job offers, preparing and posting job ads)
• Source new candidates with the use of different channels including direct search,
• Cooperate with managers to maximize recruitment efforts and develop sourcing strategies,
• Propose improvements for the recruitment process and participate in their implementation
• Cooperate closely with other teams (staffing, employer branding) and internal competences
We bet on you, so we expect you to
• Have min. 2 years of experience in IT recruitment area (preferably from a recruitment agency or an IT company)
• Have an excellent command of English and Polish
• Have a good eye for detail
• Be able to work under time pressure, multitask and prioritise
• Have an excellent ability to organise and manage own tasks
• Clear career path and a 2-year salary forecast
• Budget for training and personal development
• Health insurance, life insurance
• The possibility to work partially from home
• Bonus for important events (weddings, civil partnerships, births...)
• Integration events and financial participation for cultural events
• Sportscard, sports groups within Sollers: spinning, yoga, running, roller&skates, football
• And many, many more