We are a Team of over 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
• Be part of our agile team implementing IT solutions for financial institutions and understand our clients’ needs.
• Create concepts for the implementation in close coordination with the IT Team.
• Define functional requirements and test created solutions.
• Be the center of the communication between Customer and IT team
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent in English.
• Have commercial experience in working in a financial institution, preferably banking or risk department
• Think analytically and have the ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work.
• Learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Enjoy team-working in a group of experts with various backgrounds and skills.
We offer you:
• A permanent employment contract in the heart of Barcelona.
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• Possibilities to develop in various roles such as Scrum Master, Team Leader or Architect.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.