We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
• Be part of our agile team implementing IT solutions for financial institutions and understand our clients’ needs.
• Create concepts for the implementation in close coordination with the IT Team.
• Define functional requirements and test created solutions.
• Be the center of the communication between Customer and IT team
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent in English.
• Have commercial experience in working in a financial institution, preferably banking or risk department
• Think analytically and have the ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work.
• Learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Enjoy team-working in a group of experts with various backgrounds and skills.
We offer you:
• The open and casual company culture as well as exploring our passions together, also outside of work (sport, travel, concerts, board games, food, and others)
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects for customers in Europe and all over the world
• Clearly defined career path that supports your development
• Health care, life insurance, multisport card as well as trainings and certificates