Whoever says that software development is a mundane and solitary job has obviously never worked at Sollers. Development is just a beginning of a fascinating journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. That journey might take you to Barcelona or Tokyo; Paris or Cracow; Cologne or London. The sheer number of projects and customers we have worked with remotely and on-site, guarantees that you will never be bored, you will be on a constant learning curve and get to show off your skills.
Speaking of skills, it is quite likely that, at some point, you will be using the following tools and technologies:
• .NET 4.8
• PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• R language
• ..and more depending on the project
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• As an active member of a project team
• Engaged in risk/banking systems implementation, configuration, integration, and customisation of software according to the client’s needs
• Developing IT solutions and preparing the documentation
• Supporting Quality Assurance
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Commercial and experience in C# programming language (min. 3 years)
• Very good understanding of OOP principles
• Very good English (min. B2)
• Very good communication skills & willingness to lead small development streams
• Understanding of software engineering
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Awareness of the software development best practices
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions (incl. those not related to .NET and Microsoft technologies)
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Any of the following: Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, or any similar hands-on experience
• R language
• The ability to share your GitHub (or any other public repository) profile with your projects
• Command of French, which is not a must but would be a cool asset
But enough about work. Let's talk benefits!
And there are many of those in Sollers. Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.