Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do – from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions – is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, Sollers’ innovative teams put their skills to good use, leading our international clients to success.
A bit too general? Let’s get into details then! When working in Sollers as a Senior Tester you will:
• Be a part of an advisory team on IT projects for financial institutions
• Work closely with business analysts, IT developers, and architects
• Design, create, execute and maintain test cases
• Test new financial software functionalities according to set requirements
• Define tests and acceptance criteria for new functionalities
• Find, describe, and report bugs
• Develop solutions for minimising regression and enhancing software quality
• Cooperate directly with clients' teams
• Participate in a fully agile development life cycle, working closely with the product and development teams as well as the client in an international environment
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes!
And what it takes is...
• At least 4 years of professional experience in software testing
• The ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment
• Meticulousness and attention to detail
• Individual and creative approach to solving complex problems
• Analytical mind and the ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work
• Very good command of English (at least the B2 level)
• A bachelor's degree or higher
• Interest in working with clients from the financial sector
• Eagerness to work in a team of experts with various academic backgrounds and skills
• Full-time job availability
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Practical experience in more technical aspects of testing, including working with databases or integrations
• Understanding of how banks or insurance companies work
• Ability to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
• Knowledge of additional languages, especially German or French
• Practical experience in an Agile environment
• Practical experience in consulting, implementation, or IT company, especially in the field of insurance or bancassurance
• Experience in project work and willingness to continue developing in it
• Mobility to work with our Clients abroad
But enough about work. Let’s talk benefits.
And there are many of those in Sollers. Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.