Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do – from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions – is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineers, who are creative thinkers when it comes to solving problems with interest in testing and quality assurance, test principles and with experience in automating testing, designing, and implementing automation frameworks.
A bit too general? Let’s get into details then!
When working with Sollers as a Test Automation Engineer you will:
• Develop and manage test automation frameworks for a variety of applications
• Work closely with the development team to define Test Strategy and Best Practices
• Develop solutions for minimising regression and enhancing software quality
• Contribute towards the continuous improvement of testing and test automation practices
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes!
And what it takes is…
• Experience in building complex test automation frameworks
• Experience of Automated API/component integration testing and API tools
• Experience in integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline – especially any practical
knowledge of tools such as Jenkins or Azure Cloud
• Passion for clean code, automation testing, Continuous Delivery & Quality
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Experience with automating tests within Cloud Platforms
• Experience as a Lead of Test Automation Strategy and mentoring testers on the automation testing processes
• Knowledge of SQL, Web Frameworks, Docker/Kubernetes, JSON / XML, REST/SOAP, Node.js and
• Understanding of how banks or insurance companies work
But enough about work, let’s talk benefits! And there are many of those in Sollers.
Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of almost 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.