Whoever says that software development is a mundane and solitary job has obviously never worked at Sollers. Development is just a beginning of a fascinating journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. That journey might take you to Barcelona or Tokyo; Paris or Cracow; Cologne or London. The sheer number of projects and customers we have worked with remotely and on-site, guarantees that you will never be bored, you will be on a constant learning curve and get to show off your skills.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Speaking of skills, it is quite likely that, at some point, you will be using the following tools and technologies:
• Oracle (PL/SQL, ADF, Database and Oracle WebLogic)
• PL/SQL Developer or Oracle SQL Developer
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
• ...and more, depending on the project
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
You will implement, configure, and integrate TIA (mainly version 7) core insurance system in cross-functional, agile teams recruited from 80+ experts with practical experience in the configuration and service of this system.
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Extensive knowledge in at least one of TIA modules (claims, product, accounting)
• At least 2 years of experience with TIA Solution in a developer or tech lead role
• Excellent SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of GIT, Gerrit, GitLab
• Insurance business understanding
• Availability to work in Poland and the European Union
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below
• Oracle ADF and Oracle Forms experience
• Experience in TIA web services implementation (SOAP or REST)
• Software development best practices
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Speak French or German
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
Of course, for the best results, you need the best working conditions, namely:
• Intel core i7 notebooks, min. 32 GB RAM, Win10, 2x24’’ monitors
• Modern workplace: ergonomic chair, motorized height-adjustable desk
• And many, many more.
But enough about work, let’s talk benefits!
And there are many of those in Sollers. Check the graphics below and see for yourself. And if you need more info about Sollers Consulting, read all about us on our website – check the projects we have completed around the world and the integration events we enjoy together (also around the world!)