Information related to Data protection
What is personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person.
Security. Sharing Personal Data and processing locations
We have a framework of procedures and trainings aimed at keeping your personal data safe and ensuring security and confidentiality. These are regularly reviewed to assess the appropriateness of the measures we have in place to keep the data we hold secure.
We only share personal data with others when we are legally permitted to do so, putting in place security mechanisms and contracts to comply with our security, confidentiality and data protection standards and policies.
The personal data that we hold, may be transferred to:
- Our sub-contractors that help us provide our Clients professional services.
- Professional advisors and auditors, if needed.
- Third party organizations that provide applications/functionality, data processing or IT services to us. A part of our IT systems are provided or ran by third parties, e.g. providers cloud based software as a service, website hosting and management, data back up, security and storage services. The servers powering and facilitating that cloud infrastructure for us are located in secure data centers in the EU.
- Third party organizations that provide us with goods, information or services.
- Third parties as required by law. It may happen that we will need to share personal information with e.g. law enforcement bodies or governmental agencies in order to be compliant with the applicable law. This is when the need to establish, exercise or defend legal rights or to investigate an alleged crime arises.
Exercising individual rights
When their data is processed, individuals have certain rights data controllers and processors are responsible for fulfilling these rights. Please find below a list of rights that you have and how to exercise them from us, the Data Controller:
Access to personal data
You have the right of access to your personal data held by us as a data controller. If you want to exercise it and ask us what personal data we are processing, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request as promptly as possible, within the legally required time limits.
Withdrawal of consent
In general, we do not process data based on consent. This is because usually we can rely on another legal basis. In cases where we do rely on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data, send us an e-mail at email@example.com or, to stop receiving an email from a Sollers marketing list, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email received from us.
Amendment of personal data
Whenever we become aware that the personal data we process is no longer accurate, we will make the appropriate amendments ourselves. In case you want to update the personal data that we process, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting May 25th 2018, you will have the right to demand erasure of your personal data, to demand restrictions in processing and the right to data portability. If you wish to exercise those rights, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
If you want to complain about our use of your personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org We will investigate and reply to your complaint as soon as possible.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO, the Polish Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data. For further information on your rights and how to complain to the GIODO, please refer to the
Data Controller: details and contact information
When processing personal data, the entity that decides why and how the data is processed is a Data Controller. The Data Controller in our case is Sollers Consulting Sp. z o.o. (registered in Poland under registry number 0000191247 and with registration address at 54 Koszykowa Street, 00-675 Warsaw, Poland) and other Sollers Consulting companies that are a contracting party for the purposes of providing or receiving services.
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement was last updated on 15 March 2018.
Provided our commitment to processing data and informing you about your rights in a transparent way, we will keep this privacy statement under regular review.
Detailed information about different types of personal data administered by Sollers Consulting