About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
About Business Consulting:
Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do - from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions - is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
About the role. You will:
• Be a part of consulting or implementation team during IT projects for banks and financial institutions.
• Coordinate small, Agile implementation projects or act as an independent leader of a project area.
• Lead complex business analysis, define functional requirements, design solutions and mentor less experienced team members.
• Act as a team leader, facilitating Client workshops and driving communication as needed by the project.
• Work closely with software developers and IT architects on a daily basis.
• Support B2B sales activities.
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 3 years of professional experience in IT projects for the financial sector, preferably Credit Risk or Commerical Lending projects in an international environment.
• Great command of English and French language, being fully confident collaborating with French native speakers.
• Understanding how banks operate, being familiar with their key lending processes.
• Experience in the functional design of IT solutions and running IT implementations.
• To be creative, resourceful, and proactive in finding solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to ensure quality of the deliverables of your team, by applying analytical thinking and synthesis skills.
• Experience in team management and taking responsibility for team results.
• Ability to work in the European Union on a full-time basis.
• At least a bachelor's degree.
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Experience working in implementation-related consulting, or with any of Moody’s Analytics lending solutions.
• Ability to build lasting and positive relationships with the client and members of managed team.
• Good knowledge of German language.
• While having the head office in one of our EU locations, you want to work with our Clients abroad, traveling up to 50% of your work time.
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!