We are a Team of almost 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
• Be a part of consulting or implementation team on digital transformation (DX) projects for financial institutions.
• Coordinate agile implementation projects or act as a leader of a project area.
• Drive B2B sales activities.
• Facilitate client meetings
• Create concepts for the implementation in close coordination with the IT Team.
• Define functional requirements and solutions.
• Design and model business processes.
• Take responsibility as a leader of a project area assuring the deadlines and respecting the budget.
• Be engaged in internal company areas to help the company growth.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent in Japanese (over N1 level) and English (over TOEIC 900).
• Have at least 3-years-experience professional experience in consulting or IT projects, preferably in the insurance sector.
• Think analytically and logically present the results of your work.
• Understand how insurance companies work.
• Show interest in supporting business development activities in Japan.
• Be able to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results.
• Learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
We offer you:
• Opportunity to work with colleagues from many different countries.
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events. (ex. BBQ, Bowling, Pizza Party)
• A regular employment contract in the heart of Tokyo.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects.
• Possibilities to develop in various roles such as Scrum Master, Team Leader or Architect.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.