Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do – from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions – is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Be a part of consulting or implementation team on IT projects for financial institutions
• Coordinate small, Agile implementation projects or act as a leader of a project area
• Support teams in analytical work
• Support B2B sales activities
• Coordinate Agile implementation projects
• Act as a Scrum Master with an option to develop as an Agile Coach
• Act as a business leader or architect
• Test yourself in various roles and tasks in an international environment
• Cooperate directly with the client team
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Have at least 3 years of professional experience in IT projects for the financial sector or in insurance or bancassurance
• Understand how banks or insurance companies work
• Think analytically and have the ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work
• Have experience in the functional design of IT solutions and their implementations
• Be able to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
• Know English very well
• Show interest in working with clients from the financial sector
• Enjoy teamwork with experts with various academic background and skills
• Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
We appreciate if additionally you:
• Know additional languages, especially German or French
• Can build lasting and positive relationships with the client and members of managed team
• Have experience working in consulting, implementation, or IT company
• While having the main office in Poland, want to work with our Clients abroad, traveling up to 2/3 of your work time (once the pandemic situation allows it)
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office).
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card, health care, life insurance and much more.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.