This team is divided into 2 separated subteams:
• internal IT Administration where we are taking care of our internal infrastructure – from user laptops and equipment, conference room equipment, printers through administration and maintenance of our servers/storage, administration of operation systems, databases, application servers all the way to our internal network. We define our internal administration strategy – what type of hardware we want to buy/what type of software we want to use. We are also responsible of backups and security of our company data.
• DevOps area We are a team dedicated to supporting the development process for internal and external projects. We are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), the configuration of application servers, databases. We also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On external project we work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Take part in internal and external projects for our customers with the scope of definition, installation, automation, optimisation and maintenance of the IT environments –the hardware as well as on system-application level (Jenkins, Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, JIRA)
• Maintain and configure the key IT infrastructure elements of the company: VMware servers, matrixes, Linux and Windows operating systems, network devices
• Implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure (AWS, MS Azure)
• Implement the DevOps culture in big international projects
• Implement, maintain and optimise the IT processes
• Support other users and help them use the IT infrastructure of the company
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be a graduate in the field of IT or similar – we also welcome students from the last grade of technical studies
• Know the tools for Continuous Integration/Delivery and have experience in the development process automation, software deployment and testing (Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, GitLab, Gerrit, JMeter, Selenium or other similar)
• Know the tools for automated build environments (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, KitchenCI, Terraform or other similar)
• Know the administration issues of Linux and Windows
• Have experience in the usage and configuration of those systems
• Know at least the basics of SQL language
• Know English well
• Be interested in a long-term cooperation and the development of competences in the broadly defined IT administration and infrastructure
• Be able to work and travel in Poland and the European Union
We appreciate if additionally, you:
• Know tools for virtualization, mainly VMWare
• Know issues related to containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernates/OpenShift)
• Know script languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python)
• Are able to manage and configure Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss servers
• Have knowledge about database administration (Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Know cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
We stay at Sollers because we like:
• We know our career path and salary two years in advance
• The company invests in us and offers individual budgets for conferences, self-development, certifications etc.
• We have unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight)
• We have private medical insurance, the multisport card and together cultivate our sport passions
• We have the opportunity to work all around the world
• Twice a month we talk about new technologies over pizza. We have insight into the company’s strategy and status quo. We have many opportunities for integration – both on the project and company level.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.