Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Malaysia, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Tools & technologies used on projects:
• Guidewire Insurance Suite
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
• IntelliJ Idea
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• ..and more depending on the project
You will have an opportunity to:
• Implementation of solutions for international customers in the Guidewire Insurance Suite
• Implementation and configuration one of the Guidewire modules: Claim Center, Policy Center, Billing Center
• Implementation of integrations between Guidewire and external systems
• Conducting Guidewire trainings and certification courses
• Being a part of our internal Guidewire R&D – s team of experts working on complex problems and custom features
• Implementation, design or technical leading, depending on your experience and career path
• Applying Scrum, one of the Agile methodologies
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Experience with the Guidewire platform
• Experience in JAVA and GOSU
• Very good understanding of OOP principles
• Very good English (min. B2)
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of software engineering
• Be able to work in Malaysia
We appreciate if additionally you:
• Guidewire certificates
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
• Experience with Guidewire Digital Portals
• Software development best practices
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Command of French or German
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring or any similar hands-on experience
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office).
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.