Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Data Competency is one of our newborn initiatives to support the digital transformation of the financial sector, enabling our customers to become truly data-driven companies. Our mission is to ensure capabilities to address financial sector data-related needs.
About Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Develop and execute sales strategy of Data competency
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Build and develop sales pipeline through bringing new opportunities from new / current clients
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Be a part of advisory team on IT project for financial institutions
• Be a knowledge guru in terms of Data area
• Participate in a full agile development life cycle, working closely with clients in an international environment
• Work closely with other internal competences to build common sales pipelines
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
• Experience with selling solutions to large organizations
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or other position with responsibility for sales results
• Technical background in data area (ETL, Data warehouses, Data lakes)
• Familiarity with Enterprise Data Architecture and large scale distributed computing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Very good analytical skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as a part of Product Team and as an individual
• Can-do attitude
We appreciate additionally if you:
• Have experience in building Data Engineering/Data Science teams
• Have experience with Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Are an enthusiastic mentor for team
• Know and understand data engineering and data science toolkit
• Understand financial services, especially insurance companies and banks
• Be able to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
• Know additional languages, especially German or French
• Have experience working in consulting, implementation, or IT company, especially in the field of insurance or bancassurance
Key facts about Sollers Consulting:
• Founded in 2000
• No of employees: 600 (total), 370 (Warsaw)
• Locations: Warsaw, Lublin, Poznań, Gdańsk, Cologne, Paris & Tokyo
• Specialization: Business advisory and software implementation
• Sectors: insurance, risk, banking, leasing
• Projects worldwide: Poland, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), the UK, the USA, Canada, Japan, Brazil, and many more: https://sollers.eu/customer-and-partners/
• Flat structure without rigid hierarchy
Tools & technologies used on projects:
• Data architecture, data modeling, design patterns;
• RDBMS and NoSQL databases;
• DataOps, ETL technologies;
• Real-time data streaming, Spark, Airflow, Kafka;
• OLTP, OLAP, DWH, data lakes;
• BI & predictive analytics; AI/ML;
• Python, Java, Scala, R.
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office).
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card, health care, life insurance and much more.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.