About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
About Data Competency at Sollers:
Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Data Competency is one of our newborn initiatives to support the digital transformation of the financial sector, enabling our customers to become truly data-driven companies. Our mission is to ensure capabilities to address financial sector data-related needs.
About the role. You will:
• Develop and execute the sales strategy for the Data competency.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
• Build and maintain a sales pipeline by identifying new opportunities from both new and existing customers.
• Work with external third parties to evaluate potential partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Contribute as a valued member of the advisory team for IT projects within financial institutions.
• Serve as a knowledge authority in the realm of Data, providing expertise and insight.
• Participate in the full agile development lifecycle, working closely with international clients.
• Work closely with other internal competences to create cohesive and shared sales pipelines.
• Work directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team.
About the skills and tools. You will use:
• Data architecture, data modeling, design patterns
• RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• DataOps, ETL technologies
• Real-time data streaming, Spark, Airflow, Kafka
• OLTP, OLAP, DWH, data lakes
• BI & predictive analytics; AI/ML
• Python, Java, Scala, R
About the requirements. You need:
• Hands-on experience with selling solutions to large organizations.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or other position with responsibility for sales results in IT area.
• Technical background in data area (ETL, Data warehouses, Data lakes).
• Familiarity with Enterprise Data Architecture and large scale distributed computing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a part of Product Team and as an individual.
• Can-do attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1).
• Demonstrated leadership skills, with experience in team management.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
• Ability to work in the European Union.
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Experience in building Data Engineering/Data Science teams.
• Experience with Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Being an enthusiastic mentor for team, and experience in that area.
• Knowledge and understanding of data engineering and data science toolkit.
• Understanding of financial services, especially insurance companies and banks.
• Hands-on experience in team management and sense of responsibility for its results.
• Fluency in French or German.
• Experience of working in a consulting, implementation or IT company, especially in the insurance or bancassurance sector.
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!