About Sollers Consulting
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
Markets and Media
Our mission is to help Sollers grow and spread the word. We are focused on building Sollers brand and position all over the world. By supporting customer and media relations, doing market research, organizing events and supporting internal communication, we have a big impact on our company’s growth and achieved results.
About the role. You will:
• Drive business development activities and information flow (Scrum Master role) in cooperation with all market stakeholders regarding current and potential customers
• Support communication with customers (incl. drafting emails, scheduling meetings and calls)
• Coordinate CRM data quality processes
• Organize events
• Occasionally reach to and build relationship & cooperation with media representatives;
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in B2B business development/sales positions (preferable roles in IT consulting/delivery services related to financial sector)
• Proficiency in the Japanese language at a native-level standard and in English (over TOEIC 900)
• Preferable Bachelor/Master degree with business specialisation
• To pay attention to details, process-oriented thinking, analytical mindset & excellent communication & team work skills with proven experience in working in an international environment (using Agile methodology)
• Nice to have: willingness to travel occasionally is a plus
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!