Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting:
We are a Team of almost 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
Tools & technologies used on projects:
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
• VSCode, Intellij Idea
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• Salesforce, APEX, Lightning
• ..and more depending on the project
You will have an opportunity to:
• Implementation of Salesforce solutions for Insurers and Banks, configuration, integration and customization of software according to client’s needs
• Under R&D team: creation, design and implementation of modern solutions used by our clients
• Experience in any OOP (preferable Java or C#) programming language
• Very good understanding of OOP principles
• Very good English (min. B2)
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have:
• Software development best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Solutions, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, Mulesoft and other
- Salesforce Platform Developer or other relevant certification
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Speak French or German
• Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
We offer you:
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally.
• Clear career path and future salary projection.
• Individual learning & development budget.
• German and French language classes.
• Comprehensive health care, life insurance, travel insurance.
• Home office policy.
• Family support: wedding gifts, generous layette for newborns, family parties.
• Relocation package (if you come from another city).