Whoever says that software development is a mundane and solitary job has obviously never worked at Sollers. Development is just the beginning of a fascinating journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. That journey might take you to Barcelona or Tokyo; Paris or Cracow; Cologne or London. The sheer number of projects and customers we have worked with remotely and on-site, guarantees that you will never be bored, you will be on a constant learning curve and get to show off your skills.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
We are a Team of over 900 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking and leasing organisations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Europe, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Speaking of skills, it is quite likely that, at some point, you will be using the following tools and technologies:
• Java or Gosu
• Git, Jenkins, and similar
• SOAP, REST
• Oracle, MSSQL, H2
• ..and more depending on the project
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
• Implementing and customizing core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS
• Assuring high quality and maturity of implemented solutions
• Developing our own systems as a part of internal R&D team
• Designing IT solutions, supporting IT architecture decisions and preparing documentation
• Creating unit tests
• Cooperating directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Min. 4 years of commercial experience as a Java developer
• Good understanding of design patterns, software engineering and best practices
• Good English (min. B2) and communication skills
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Some of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, ORM framework or similar hands-on experience
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Insurance domain experience
• Systems integration knowledge
• Consulting work experience
• Agile (Scrum) methodology work experience
• Command of French or German
We offer you:
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office).
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card, health care, life insurance and much more.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.