II. PURPOSE OF THE PORTAL
1. The Portal is a tool that will allow You to:
III. INFORMATION ON PROVIDER OF THE PORTAL
1. As a tool, the Portal is provided to You by:
Sollers Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the Companies’ Register of the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS No 0000191247, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 113-24-63-039, with the share capital of PLN 50,000.00.
2. Recruitment process is conducted by:
Sollers Consulting Sp. z o.o. – for job offers in Poland
Sollers Consulting K.K. – for job offers in Japan
Sollers Consulting GmbH – for job offers in Germany
Sollers Consulting SAS – for job offers in France
Sollers Consulting LLC – for job offers in the Unites States
Sollers Consulting Information Technology SL - for job offers in Spain
Sollers Consulting Information Technology Ltd. - for job offers in the United Kingdom
Sollers Consulting Sdn. Bhd. - for job offers in Malaysia
IV. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE PORTAL
1. The Portal can be accessed by the following means:
2. The Portal supports the following browser versions:
V. CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE PORTAL
1. Delivering malicious code, i.e. malicious files, scripts, viruses, Trojan horses, clocks, counters, locks or other that may (1) allow unauthorized access to or prevent access to any computer system or application; (2) cause damage to, corruption or loss of information in any computer system or application; (3) negatively impact the brand or reputation of the Portal provider; (4) damage an application or computer system in any other way is strictly forbidden.
2. Delivering unlawful content via the Portal is strictly forbidden.
VI. ACCESS AND USAGE OF THE PORTAL
1. Access and usage of the Portal is free of charge.
3. You are required to monitor the account of the email address indicated at the registration on the ongoing basis.
5. If due to maintenance or modifications on the Portal the Provider will temporarily cease to provide access to it, You will be notified at least 3 days in advance.
6. The Provider uses software or data that is not a component of the content of services provided electronically, entered by the provider into the ICT system that You use, in the form of cookies only for the purpose of collecting information related to data collection, and in particular to:
VII. YOUR RIGHTS
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PROVIDER
1. The Provider of the Portal has the right to:
2. The provider has the obligation to delete Your account in case of lack of activity for a period of 12 months.
2. The Portal Provider is not liable in the event of loss or damage of data due to Your disclosure of its access data to third persons.
4. The Portal Provider is not responsible for:
X. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Any complaints that You would like to submit should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected] and should include Your name, surname, indication on what exactly Your complaint refers to and potential circumstances supporting the complaint.
2. The Portal Provider will contact you not later than within 14 days after submission of the complaint to the indicated e-mail address.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
4. The Portal contains content that is protected by copyright, industrial property law and intangible goods protected by intellectual property rights. None of this content, in particular text, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, photos, programs presented on the Portal may be reproduced or distributed in any form and in any way without the prior permission of the supplier.
5. These Regulations were last updated on August 21, 2023.