About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
About Software Development:
Versatility describes our approach to working in the IT sector. Development is just the beginning of a long journey in which we familiarise ourselves with the business, the processes and the architecture. However, the end result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution that leads our customers to success.
About the role. You will:
• Implement core insurance systems (Guidewire, TIA, INSIS)
• Configure, integrate and customise the software according to the customer's needs
• Conduct internal research, develop and implement modern solutions used by our customers
About the requirements. You need:
• Very good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language
• Very good understanding of the principles of OOP
• Interest in learning and using new technologies and solutions (Gosu and Guidewire)
• Completed IT studies or completed training
• Very good knowledge of German and English
• Basic willingness to travel
About our promises. We can offer:
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
• A chance to be promoted twice a year and a clearly defined career path with salary forecast.
• Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses and conferences. We also provide access to an online training platform and co-fund language classes.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding, further training and career opportunities, plus a budget to be used for your lunches together.
• A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
• Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
• Probably all the benefits you can think of!